1. To provide an environment and experiences where each child can grow and develop physically, mentally, emotionally, and socially.
2. To provide opportunities for the student to develop a positive self-concept.
3. To allow each student an equal opportunity for an education and provide for his/her varying abilities and needs.
4. To provide an alliance between the home, school, and community that will foster academic freedom, professional skills, and financial support.
5. To design a curriculum that provides opportunities to develop the skills of reading, writing, speaking, computation, and listening.
6. To provide opportunities for student leadership, cooperation, responsibilities of citizenship, and awareness of cultural heritage.
7. To constantly maintain a safe, clean, and attractive school environment.